Videos

Marine plastic issues

Marine plastic pollution is a huge problem in our world today. Most Marine debris (80%) comes from trash and debris in urban land-based sources. Ocean-based sources, such as, overboard discharges from ships and discarded fishing gear, account for the other 20%.

HOME  ⋅  ABOUT  ⋅  PROJECTS ⋅  NEWS ⋅  RESOURCESPRESS ⋅  TAKE ACTION

Trust Registration: IT 2203/2006 | NPO Number: 078-120-NPO | PBO Number: PBO 930022444© Sustainable Seas Trust.